Re: Help Please Installing Gorm-0.9.2 on WinXP SP2

From: AB
Subject: Re: Help Please Installing Gorm-0.9.2 on WinXP SP2
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 13:50:19 +0100

> There should be a script install-windows.sh which does the entire installation
> procedure for you.  Did you try that?

Hi,

Well I have searched high and low in the Gorm-0.9.2 directory after extracting it all, and install-windows.sh does not exist anywhere, is it supposed to be in this directory, or does it exist somewhere else?

I downloaded this from the link on GNUstep.org site
ftp://ftp.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/dev-apps/Gorm-0.9.2.tar.gz

I am running this version of the windows version of GNUstep which I downloaded and installed from here

ftp://ftp.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/binaries/windows/base-1.10.1-gui-0.9.4

please can you tell me where to get this script from
AB