Re: Improvements via a little Icon-luvvin.

From: Pablo Di Noto
Subject: Re: Improvements via a little Icon-luvvin.
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:03:37 -0300

Hi Thom,

I decided that the default icons for GNUstep were driving me
completely and utterly batty.. I had this great look via Nesedah, but
I wanted to make it look even better with a consistent set of icons...

> http://64.74.186.214/gnustep9.png
> http://64.74.186.214/gnustep10.png
> http://64.74.186.214/gnustep14.png
> http://64.74.186.214/gnustep15.png

I am a little bit confused... how did you do it? Did you use a prerelease of Camaleon 2?

Regards,
///Pablo