WebKit

From: Stefan Kleine Stegemann
Subject: WebKit
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 22:47:01 +0200

Hi,

I recently discovered this:
http://webkit.opendarwin.org/

Apple has released the code of their WebKit framework. Although I'm
not sure about the
license yet I think it does not make any sense to continue development
of GNUstep
WebKit as it would be easier to simply port over Apples WebKit. With
the availability
of ObjC++ this should become even easier.

While this is bad for my GNUstep WebKit these are basically very good news since
it means we got closer to having a useable WebKit on GNUstep. And maybe we can
use some of experiences i made with the port of WebCore while porting the
current WebKit/WebCore/JavaScriptCore.

greets
Stefan

--