Re: StepTalk on MacOSX resync with CVS

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: StepTalk on MacOSX resync with CVS
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:23:50 -0700

Sungjin Chun wrote:
Hi,

With new Xcode 2.1, I cannot build this project without some modification. (Actually I do not tried). What version and confguration of Xcode did you run with this project?

I'm running Tiger and Xcode2.1.

SJ,

Apple completely changed the xcode project format in XCode 2.1, to make it more amenable to being stored in CVS/SVN repositories without causing merge collisions. It should be able to import older XCode 2.0/1.0 project files fine though. What really ought to happen, however, is that the StepTalk Framework (with the resources IN the framework) should be distributed as a binary for OS X)