Re: [Q] GNUstep Building on Windows Platform(Latest CVS version)

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: Re: [Q] GNUstep Building on Windows Platform(Latest CVS version)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:36:01 +0900

The gnustep-make in CVS build .dll like this; gcc -shared -o objc.dll [object files]. But for me this does make problem like you described previously. I have to create .dll with "old procedure"; using dlltool. To use dlltool I need to create .def file. As soon as I found my backup, I can send these files to you. Just let me have some time to find. :-)