Re: StepTalk session - animated diagram

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: StepTalk session - animated diagram
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:52:05 +0200

On 20. Jun 2005, at 12:47 Uhr, Stefan Urbanek wrote:
This indeed looks a bit like the MultiScript framework.
do you have any references for that?

http://www.stepwise.com/Articles/Technical/codefab/mssh1.html

A lot of info can be found in the mssh sources. I actually use mssh for testing my WebScript implementation (so its indeed a clone of MultiScript, though not a strict one).

I think StepTalk has a stronger decoupling of the language wrt the environment than MultiScript but some stuff looks familiar (well, but then all scripting environments are similiar ;-).

Greets,
  Helge
--
http://docs.opengroupware.org/Members/helge/