Flash Demo

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Flash Demo
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 14:30:26 +0100

Hi,

I recorded a flash video demonstrating Gorm and the StepTalk palette:
http://www.xdev.org/gnustep/demo.html
(and additionally I recorded it with Camaelon activated, so it's shiny (too shiny
to be useable some would say ;-) , but perfect for a demo)

With the StepTalk palette you can program entire applications entirely in Gorm -- It should be interesting for quickly build applications (if you need something fast, you
can always add a normal ObjC object)

We could perhaps submit that to /., etc (good occasion to talk about GNUstep no ?)

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Roard
 -Arthur C. Clarke