Re: Tyring to run the examples program...and failing

From: Jacob Rohde
Subject: Re: Tyring to run the examples program...and failing
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:43:27 +0200

Hej,

Thanks for the reply. By "just use openapp" do you mean I shouldn't
start gdnc? Anyway I tried disabling the firewall and starting the
Calculator. Still the same problems. To see a scrrenshot of the
errors, you can see it here:

http://www.dsr.kvl.dk/~rohde/desktop.JPG

As you can see I still get a critical error. I've tried both with and
without starting gdnc first.

Regards,
Jacob