[NSDictionary DictionaryWithContentsOfFile] question

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: [NSDictionary DictionaryWithContentsOfFile] question
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:37:01 +1000

Hi There!

I'm porting MacOSX software to windows.
This application use XML-format plist format.

I followed the source from [NSDictionary dictionaryWithContentsOfFile:..] from call to call.
And I ended up in
[NSPropertyListSerialixation propertyListFromData:mutabilityOption:format:errorDescription:]

Which has some #ifndef HAVE_LIBXML, so that let me to believe the XML loading should be supported.
However when I tried to load a XML property list, the result was null :-(
And the error message is:
XML format not supported ... XML support not present

How could I enable it?
Thanks!