Re: Totally Gormless

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: Re: Totally Gormless
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:07:47 +0900

Maybe Off topic, did you sussessfully compiled GNUstep with gcc 4.1?

On Oct 11, 2005, at 3:35 PM, Gregory John Casamento wrote:

Duncan,

I just did a totally clean build with GCC 4.1 (20051010) prerelease. I will try it with 4.0 later (once I've downloaded and compiled 4.0). But I do know
that it also works with 3.4.3, as I tried it on another machine here.

Please check your config to make sure it's not something there.

Later, GJC