Re: Help me?

From: Nevis
Subject: Re: Help me?
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 23:05:39 +0200

On 2005-10-19 04:16:52 +0200, Adam Fedor <fedor@doc.com> said:

On Oct 18, 2005, at 2:43 PM, Nevis wrote:

I can't compile gnustep-gui under fedora core 4. Can u help me?

U need to give us more information. What is the error message you are getting (please provide at least 10-20 lines of output around the error message).

compiler can not find Header directory but using set all envoirement variables are crrect I'll specify the message tomorrow because the pc is in th school and I don't remember all errors
sorry