Re: Q: Editable text in a view

From: Pablo Di Noto
Subject: Re: Q: Editable text in a view
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:03:39 -0300

I have another question: I have a view (diagram-like) with displayed labels or
other pieces of text. Say, that handle double-click event and identify
text-representing object under the mouse. Therefore I have:
- text boundaries rectangle (can extend by editing)
- (attributed) string

How can I handle editing of a random text in a view? How do I setup an editing
field/small text field?

Are there any examples or does anyone know how to do it?

If I understood your description correctly, seems to be pretty close to what Björn did with Addresses.app and the edit pane.

Regards,
///Pablo