Re: FOSDEM 2006

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2006
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:18:07 +0100

On 16. Nov 2005, at 09:42 Uhr, hns@computer.org wrote:
Let me find out firstly, if I can really attend End of February (I
don't want to promise something I can't finally hold). I will contact
you through private mail on details.

I suppose it wasn't clear enough in my initial mail. We _must_ submit a schedule to FOSDEM ASAP, this is a _requirement_ for getting (well, keeping) the devroom.

So in case someone wants to make a presentation / do a talk, please let us know ASAP. The more presentations we have, the better!

To all readers: can you please formulate some questions that should be
answered by such a presentation?

Note: the audience of the talk are not just the GNUstep developers from the list. So you should target for the "masses" and show whats cool about your environment.

Me would be interested to see a live demo of
a) GNUstep on the PDA
b) the applications which are available (if there are some)
c) how to develop and install apps on the PDA (hello world or something)

Greets,
  Helge
--
http://docs.opengroupware.org/Members/helge/