XTerm problem

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: XTerm problem
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 13:40:23 +0100

Hello all,

I have

. /opt/GNUstep/System/Library/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh
if [ `gdomap -L GDNCServer | grep -c Found` == '0' ]; then
echo "Starting GNUstep services..."
gdnc
gpbs
fi

in our /etc/profile. When I log into the server via telnet/ssh, this gets executed. However, when I log on via dtlogin (Solaris 10) and in Window Maker open a XTerm session, this does not get executed. Do I need to add these lines to ~/GNUstep/Library/WindowMaker/autostart to get this working? What's the correct approach?

Thanks,

  Andreas