NSBrowser question

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: NSBrowser question
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 21:41:52 +0100

Hello all,

I have done the following

   [browser setMatrixClass:[FinderBrowserMatrix class]];

in order to implement dragging in a browser so I get a call to

        - (void)mouseDown:(NSEvent *)event

on an instance of FinderBrowserMatrix. Any idea how I get back to the browser in this method? Via superview I got to the ScrollView and expected the documentView of the NSScrollView to be the browser (like I set it up), but the documentview is an instance of FinderBrowserMatrix!?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

  Andreas