Re: NSLog (on windows)

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: Re: NSLog (on windows)
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 10:12:18 +1000

I'm not using any GNUstep related framework (apart from GNUstep itself).
(the Other libraries, FYI, are .NET 2.0, DotNetBar, win32, and my code).
So this NSLog is somewhere in GNUstep.
I would guess it happens when I call "[NSApplication sharedAplicaton]"
But I'm not too sure about that, never tried to identify the culprit...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred Kiefer" <fredkiefer@gmx.de>