[ANN] Nova Mind for Windows

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: [ANN] Nova Mind for Windows
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 15:28:08 +1000

Hi All,

I'm pleased to announce the first beta of a GNUstep based commercial Windows Application:

Nova-Mind Viewer
http://www.nova-mind.com/Downloads/windows.html

and Editor
http://www.nova-mind.com/WindowsBeta

Both products use a .NET frontend and a GNUstep based backend.

The application (a very popular MacOS X Mind Mapping application) is written entirely in ObjectiveC, and we have taken the model aspects of the application and wrapped them so that we can access them in C++ and C#.

We have packaged NovaMind for Windows in a standalone InnoSetup executable installer which offer a painless and packaged installation of GNUstep inside our application directory.

We would like to thank everyone for their ongoing support and answers to our many questions during development - especially Richard Frith- Macdonald.

Regards,
Lloyd Dupont

NovaMind development team
NovaMind Software