subversion instructions

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: subversion instructions
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:34:41 +0000 (GMT)

I was checking out the subversion code for the first time (to add
before-build-headers to frameworks) and followed the instructions on
https://gna.org/svn/?group=gnustep

Unfortunately, the instructions don't work --

nicola@localhost:~/Svn$ svn co svn+ssh://nicola@svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/trunk
gnustep
Enter passphrase for key '/home/nicola/.ssh/id_rsa':
svn: URL 'svn+ssh://nicola@svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/trunk' doesn't exist
nicola@localhost:~/Svn$

:-(

I have easily managed to find the right path but this is very
disappointing since any newcomer who tries to check out the sources will
get into troubles and likely give up. :-(

Can we fix the instructions ? :-)

Btw, the subversion layout used by gnustep seems non standard.  Can we
document our custom layout somewhere visible ? :-)

Thanks