Re: NSColorPanel, WindowMaker.

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: NSColorPanel, WindowMaker.
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 11:44:53 +0000

> this is just to let you know that WindowMaker places the title bar of the
> NSColorPanel off screen. One needs to use Alt-Click-Drag to make it
> visible.

Actually, for quite some time now WindowMaker has been placing the title
bar of pretty much *all* windows off the top of the screen. Started happening
around a year ago for me - doesnt bother me too much, but since someone
else has mentioned it then I thought I should probably add my hapennyworth.

What is the recommended window manager these days ? I seem to recall
someone making a bundle that could let any app act as a window manager
once ? Did anyone integrate that into GWorkspace at all so we could use
that as the WM ?

-bat.