Re: Anybody else having problems getting svn+ssh to work ?

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: Anybody else having problems getting svn+ssh to work ?
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 12:51:22 +0000

> Well, you have to tell gna.org what your public key is....have you done
> this?

Yup - and tried both the DSA and RSA key types.

> Also, you need to check out /modules and use HTTP if you are doing
> an anonymous SVN checkout from gna.org.

Well, theres the rub you see.... I am trying to checkout devmodules,
as that contains core dev-apps dev-libs tests and usr-apps/ which are
the directories I usually have in my gnustep tree.

But core contaisn externals for back base make and gui - and these
are specified using svn+ssh, so I cant just go grab devmodules without
using ssh as it fails.

It's not a bigge as I;ve checked them out separately now, but am just curious
that I couldnt get it to work, despite doing everything it says in the
instructons correctlys so it seems.

> Does any of this help?

Does it work for you ? If so I;d be interested to know what steps you took...

cheers,

-bat.