Re: porting from Cocoa help

From: Anurodh Pokharel
Subject: Re: porting from Cocoa help
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 18:34:28 -0600

i realized i broke my gnustep installation badly by mixing debian and
ubuntu stuff. I will fix that before trying anything else. Regarding the
icns file, right now i am just using a png that i set as the application
icon in project center.  However,  simply thinking from a compatibility
perspective, doesn't it make more sense to include it in GNUstep if the
code exists already ( assuming the license is compatible).  It would be
nice if gnustep and cocoa could be compatible enough that it could be a
common development platform for osx/linux/windows.  We are so close
already.

-Anu

--
Anurodh  Pokharel