GSNews a Gnustep newsreader.. but gorm wont work..

From: Anurodh Pokharel
Subject: GSNews a Gnustep newsreader.. but gorm wont work..
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 23:28:33 -0600

Hi,

I posted earlier that I've been trying to port  a cocoa application I
wrote called OSXnews  ( http://osxnews.sf.net ), the good news is that to
my delight, gnustep is compatible enough with Cocoa that I was able to
remove the Webcore component and the whole thing compiled (though with a
ton of warnings)
Unfortunately, there is no GUI. I can't for the life of me get gorm to
work. This has to be one of the most frustrating things i've ever  used (
i am using .9.2 off ubuntu linux) .
I first took the "lazy" approach to see if i could just use my nibs. I
was able to convert my nibs to .gmodel using nib to gmodel. great.
It even loaded up in Gorm and started checking the interfaces and then
all hell broke loose. I got a ton of errors saying "tried to add nil to
array". I have no idea how header files can do that, but anyway. I click
though about 15 of these errors expecting my connections to be shot, but
at least i would have the UI. I save it as  a .gorm file and that seems
to work fine.
Later when i try to open it, i get an error saying the file is corrupt.

Oh well. I guess i might as well start from scratch. I create a new gorm
file put a few buttons around then try to load some of my classes, only
to get the same "tried to add nil" error.
I'm stuck folks. I can't for the life of me figure out where it thinks i
am trying to add nil to an array.
There is nothing unusual about my classes. GSNews is in CVS at
sourceforge and you can take a look here.
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/osxnews co -P
GSNews
if that does not work, here is an example header that Gorm can't load.
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/osxnews/OSXnews2/DrawerList.h?rev=1.15&view=markup

-Anu

--
Anurodh  Pokharel