GNUstep deployment question (on Windows)

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: GNUstep deployment question (on Windows)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:39:05 +1000

In my application, which is a .NET application, I use GNUstep to power my data classes. I'm using mainly Foundation and a bit of AppKit because I need ushc item as NSImage, NSColor, NSFont, etc...

My application is standalon, meaning GNUstep is package in the installer and in the application directories.

When I update to a new version of GNUstep baisbcally I just update gnustep-base.dll & gnustep-gui.dll. But I noticed today that make install also update various required .exe files.

Could I have created some bug by not updating the othere exe and bundles?
(shortly I updated only the gnustep-base & gui dlls)