Window problem: avoid the GDNC console window

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: Window problem: avoid the GDNC console window
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 13:55:22 +1000

Every now and again (basically mainly when I create an NSTextAttachment of Image type) I get a GDNC console window which pops-up over my application, i.e. a black and white DOS console without prompt and titled "GDNC" appears over my application.

I would like to remove this: Awfull, Invasive, Irritating and Most Importantly: USER CONFUSING windows.

Now someone told me about a hack I have to write somewhere to avoid it.
I didn't pay attention at the time to the fact that every time I SVN update the hack would be deleted.... and I forgot to write it somewhere along the TODO every time I SVN update.

Could someone kindly remind me what I should hack to launch (this apparently useless...) window?

Note: I'm not runnning an NSAppplication (one is instantiated as it was apparently needed to use NSFont, but I'm writing a .NET app and GNUstep is used only for "data storage")