How to build GNUstep with Garbage collection?

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: How to build GNUstep with Garbage collection?
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 14:34:52 +1000

One other posssible solution to my problem will be to build GNUstep with Garbage collection ON.

2 question arises:
1. How could I build GNUstep with Garbage collection?
2. How could be sure my top level object will be recognized as used / not to be collected? Problem is I'm not writting a GNUstep app here, I'm writing a .NET app with a managed wrapper around GNUstep and I'm not sure this wrapper will correctly inform the GC of the object it uses....

Any tip? hint? link? tutorial? material?
Thanks! :D