Re: Google summer of code

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Google summer of code
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 01:22:59 +0200

Le 26 avr. 06 à 00:20, Adam Fedor a écrit :

The GNUstep project was not accepted as a project for the Google Summer Of Code, but the GNU project was. I've been able to get some GNUstep projects added to the list of GNU projects:

http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/guidelines.html

If you are a student, please consider applying for the Goggle SOC under the GNU project and specify one of the projects from the GNUstep project list. (Applications start May 1). Thanks!

Hi Adam,

The GNUstep projects list isn't truly easy to find, here is a better url I think : <http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/ideas.html>

I would like to know also if the tasks/projects mentionned in the previous page for GNUstep are just only an extract of what you can choose on this page :
<http://mediawiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Summer_Of_Code_2006>
?

Thanks,
Quentin.