Merch/Propaganda

From: CRASSlogic
Subject: Merch/Propaganda
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 07:29:01 -0700 (PDT)

Greets all. My name is Bill, I just joined the list and figured it'd be appropiate to introduce myself. I'm from Massillon Ohio, a diehard supporter of GNUstep & Windowmaker, and eager to help promote the project any way i'm able. I have a hokey little webpage at
http://www.geocities.com/crasslogic
which doesn't contain anything important, basically just a fancy self bio. My system is a PowerMac G4 400mhz, running slackintosh Linux 10.2, OS 9, and of course, GNUstep/Windowmaker has been compiled.

Onto my first question:
Is there any type of merchandise or propaganda in existance for GNUstep/Windowmaker? Most likely one of the more silly questions but nonetheless, being pathetically diehard about the project i'd love to see a case badge/sticker, perhaps t-shirts, and i'd even thought of having a local custom shop here design a big GNUstep vinyl sticker for the back window of my Jeep Cherokee.

If anything is at all in the works please let me know.

Nice to meet all of you.
  --William "Queue" Michael