StackTrace question ...

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: StackTrace question ...
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 14:59:53 +1000

Hi All,

Just came back from holliday and working on something else than GNUstep.
Although today I intend to finish this stack trace utility.

Thanks to Win Oudshoorn who provided me with some good groundwork and API research I was able to come out with a nice and clean solution which easily give me the stack trace in my code. (see the 2 attached [.hm] files, and there is a demo project in the .tgz, with the original file from Wind Oudshoorn as well).

However this doesn't give me the function information for code in Gnustep.
I have to manually load GNUstep's DLL with
[GSStackTrace loadModule: @"C:\\GNUstep\\System\\Tools\\gnustep-base.dll"];

I would like to load this information automatically by using whatever path information GNUstep has. In fact I know there is some function to locate, say, gnustep-base.dll I just can't remember it.....

So: How do I get the path to theGNUstep's DLL? (gnustep-base.dll & gnustep-gui.dll)

Additionaly:
I would hack my version of GNUstep so that Zombie method call and exception raise dump this information.
I think that would be a nice feature to add to GNUstep to.