Re: GNUstep in DarwinPorts

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: GNUstep in DarwinPorts
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 22:14:32 +0100

On 5/4/06, Yen-Ju Chen <yjchenx@gmail.com> wrote:
On 5/3/06, Yves de Champlain <yves@gnu-darwin.org> wrote:
I haven't test the cvs again, but the rest is working !!
Now, I can using GNUstep without switching OS !!
Here is a screenshot of Azalea as window manager and DictionaryReader.
Thanx for putting GNUstep into DarwinPorts.

Indeed -- thanks :-)
it works well here too :)

I needed to install the packages separately though, as port install
gnustep failed on the art package (?) [ I also installed gcc 41 just
in case... not sure it was needed... ]

Note that it seems there's still a problem with bundle, at least
Camaelon doesn't seem to be loaded properly, although NSApplication
says so.. (+initialize is not called)
Is it something known, or did I do something wrong in compiling
Camaelon ? (apart from indicating the right paths for gcc dp + libs I
didn't do anything special)

Cheers!

--
Nicolas Roard
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly