Re: SHIFT keys on X11

From: Stéphane Goujet
Subject: Re: SHIFT keys on X11
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 16:42:24 +0300

Stéphane Goujet a écrit :

most of what you write makes sense to me, but what do you need this
static variable shiftPressed for? My impression is that this will get
you into trouble. If the shift key gets pressed or released while
another application has the focus, your counter will get out of step.
  I will check that. I did not think of it before.

  Indeed you are right. Well, then, er...

Goodbye,
         Stéphane.