Re: GNUstep on Slackware 10.2

From: Ted Howard
Subject: Re: GNUstep on Slackware 10.2
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 07:55:16 -0500

I too have a GNUstep environment on top of Slackware 10.2.  I do use the GSBoot.sh script shown in the boot guide.  I just put a call to it in my /etc/rc.d/rc.local file.  I'm no linux expert either, but this seemed appropriate for the task.  Anyway, it's nice to know I'm not the only one trying to do GNUstep on Slackware.

Ted