Text Cursor Problem

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Text Cursor Problem
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 13:54:41 +0200

Hello all,

when the user moves the mouse pointer over an editable textfield the cursor changes from a pointer to a vertical bar. Under certain circumstances (hard to find out which) the back conversion from bar to arrow when leaving the text field doe snot take place. The cursor remains to be a bar. Can anybody confirm this observation? Is their a workaround for the user to get back the mouse pointer (without quitting the application). Is this already fixed? Our source tree is already a couple of weeks old. If we were to fix this, where should we start digging into the code. Is this rather gui or back?

Thanks,

  Andreas