Re: FW: FW: FW: installation problem

From: pradip patel
Subject: Re: FW: FW: FW: installation problem
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:49:47 +0530

HI

i have also
GNUstepBase/GSObjcRuntime.h
under directory GNUstepBase under System/Library/Headers ..

also i have following directory under
/usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Headers

Foundation      //this all
gnustep         //include all
GNUstepBase     //header files

also one file
GSConfig.h

do i have to setup any path ?

i compile my program using following command

gcc -c -Wno-import -I . main.m

also ,i attach my file with mail ..
plz..see this and give me solution.

pradip