Windows and Linux

From: John Clayton
Subject: Windows and Linux
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 09:42:30 +0200

Hi All,

i'm looking to use the GNUstep framework for some applications that are already in the Mac space - in order to move them into the Linux space.

my first reaction of course, and the most practical is to simply take our source code and compile it on a GNUstep installation - which I will do in short order.

I'd like to know from anyone else who has experience in the field, how I can find out what is missing from the GNUstep libraries? Anyone want to provide me a hint as to what I can expect to miss? Or what isn't fully implemented on each of the platforms? Is there already a 'completeness' matrix about?

Thanks

john clayton