Library with Resources?

From: Chris Vetter
Subject: Library with Resources?
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:12:01 +0200

Hi,

I need to install a library that has a Resources directory containing tiffs. Since, as far as I can figure out, libraries cannot have a Resources directory, I would have to make it a framework. However, there are no header files to be installed.

So, I guess, my question is whether there is a (clean) way to prevent the creation and soft-linking of the Headers directory. I do not really want to add something like
        $(RM) -fr Foobar.framework/Headers
        $(RM) -rf Foobar.framework/Versions/Current/Headers/
before the actual installation.

Thanks,

--
Chris