Re: How to control when SUBPROJECTS are compiled ?

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: How to control when SUBPROJECTS are compiled ?
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:04:06 +0100 (BST)

> Hi,
>
> I have observed that SUBPROJECTS are always compiled before the
> source of the GNUmakefile where they are declared. I would like to
> reverse this behavior.

This depends on the order in which you include the makefiles ...

include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/aggregate.make
include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/tool.make

compiles the subprojects first, and the tool (from the current makefile)
later;

include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/tool.make
include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/aggregate.make

compiles the tool first, and the subprojects later. :-)

Thanks

Opera Telecom has been listed number One Mobile Agency in the UK 2006 by New
Media Age (NMA).  For the full article, please click here
Opera Telecom is a worldwide provider of mobile media, billing, telephony and
technology services.

Partners include BT Wholesale, O2, and Vodafone.

This e-mail is intended for the above named only. It may contain private and
confidential information or material that is privileged. If it has come to you
in error you must take no action based upon it,  nor must you copy or show it
to anyone. Please return the message immediately to postmaster