Re: Project Center Complains About ProjectCenter.gorm

From: Jason Clouse
Subject: Re: Project Center Complains About ProjectCenter.gorm
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:42:58 -0500

On 2006-10-30 20:38:35 -0500 lloyd.sargent@gmail.com wrote:

The specific message is "Cannot load the main model file:
ProjectCenter.gorm"

I'm running Gentoo and I emerge'd it in and it is a no go. What is odd
is that Gorm built (and runs) without a hitch.

Anyone have a hint?

Not sure. I have the same problem, however. And GWorkspace has stopped working as well. I'm also running Gentoo and I sync / update world frequently. The problem started fairly recently, so I think it might be an updated package that interacts poorly with GNUstep (though I can't for the life of me imagine what that would be). Some applications work fine, others die a horrible death.