AClock fork with republican time

From: Ingolf Jandt
Subject: AClock fork with republican time
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 18:25:13 +0100

Attached you find a diff for AClock.app version 0.2.3 with the minimal changes to make it show French republican/revolution time (10 hours, 100min, 100sec) instead of the traditional clock (2*12 hours, 60m, 60s). The app name is changed to RClock.app to avoid overwriting the existing one and permit playing around with settings.

(I did not touch the arc code, as I never use the arc.)

(The AClock drawing code is a bit er ... untidy.)

== Why? ==
Fun.

Ingolf

<rclock.diff>