Installing back (Local <-> System)

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Installing back (Local <-> System)
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 18:04:33 +0100

Hi all,

I managed to install the latest GNUstep source tree but I have no idea where the back bundle is installed in. I noticed that th elibs go to /opt/GNustep/Local/Library/Libraries now instwad of /opt/GNustep/System/Library/Libraries. Why was this changed.

cd /usr/src/core/back
./configure
make install

wen through without an error but I can't find the back bundle anywhere and openapp TextEdit gives me the mesage "Unable to find backend back"

Any ideas?

Regards,

  Andreas