Re: plotting graphs

From: Daniel J Farrell
Subject: Re: plotting graphs
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 02:51:54 +0000

Hi Nick,

Your app looks really cool! I think the secret is to make the API really simple when it comes to scientific folk (like me!). Here we want the programming to be transparent. How does one plot data in your framework? Do you use NSArray of NSNumber? Would be interested to view your source, it would give me some ideas on where to head with mine.

Cheers,

Dan.