RE: How to obtain GNUstep environment values without openapp or GNUstep

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: RE: How to obtain GNUstep environment values without openapp or GNUstep.sh?
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 15:46:11 +0100 (CET)

What do you mean by 'enviromental' variables ?  Which variables exactly
do you need and why ? ;-)

To locate the application binaries, you should use gnustep-base's NSBundle
methods to locate stuff in the various domains.

One you have found the application binary, you just execute it.  Give to
the application binary the same environment that your process is using,
and it will work. :-)

Thanks