Re: WindowMaker

From: Roman Belenov
Subject: Re: WindowMaker
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 14:35:30 +0300

"Chris B. Vetter" <chris.vetter@gmail.com> writes:

> Come to think about, you would probably still run into problems if you
> maximise a window, and you could probably still move a window 'over'
> the WildMenu.

Maximization can be limited by setting NET_WM_STRUT property for menu. I did
that on home system by patching gnustep-back. That's definitely a dirty way -
it only makes sense for Mac-style menu. Also, windows in this case crawl to
the top of the screen between successive launches - probably there is some
problem with misintepreting vertical postion from top of the physical screen
and from menu, but I didn't investigate it thoroughly.

--
                                                        With regards, Roman.