Re: Found another bug!

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: Found another bug!
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:39:44 +0200

On 2006-12-17 23:48:56 +0200 Stefan Bidigaray <stefanbidi@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm not sure if it's on GWorkspace or one of the GNUstep libraries, but
whenever I hit "Logout" on GWorkspace and another applications is running it
closes those applications, as it should, but never quits GWorkspace.  This
only happens if other applications are running, if everything is closed and
I Logout it all works as it should.  This is with yesturday's (Dec 16) SVN
of both GNUstep and GWorkspace.  I don't remember having this problem with
the current release of these software, so it must be something new!

I haven't changed anything in GWorkspace. I'll try to find fromw where the
problem comes.