Re: NSUndoManager

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Re: NSUndoManager
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 16:14:32 +0100

Fred Kiefer wrote:

I just added a bit of code to the repository that allows some basic undo
facilities for NSTextView in document based applications.

Current limitations:
- No redo, I need to investigate to understand what is missing.
- Only for document based applications, needs some changes to NSWindow
to extend this.
- Undo works on the lowest level, that is, when undoing some typing it
gets undone character by character.
- No messages what will be undone.

Hope you still find it useful.

That sounds interesting. However, I couldn't find your changes in the
Gna svn repository (just noticed that you checked in some controller
class support, but I guess this isn't the undo stuff you mentioned).

Regards and Happy Xmas
Wolfgang