Re: NSTextView, NSTextField and resizing

From: Paddy Smith
Subject: Re: NSTextView, NSTextField and resizing
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 22:31:40 +0000

Superb! thanks!

starter is https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?18649
behaviour is the same if I create a gorm file instead.

I'll see whether the old bug/gorm problem will survive trimming down to example
size, if not I'll post you the whole thing.

the textfield is https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?18651
I'll try taking a look at NSTextField ... but from past experience I know that
kind of code can get pretty tricky, so don't expect too much! :-)

I neglected to mention that I'm using the base_1_13_0 bugfix branch of
foundation
now, but I'm fairly sure I saw all this earlier in the day when I'd
forgotten to install
my build from last night and had stock etch packages instead.

Regards,
Paddy