Re: The Documentation!

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: The Documentation!
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:31:28 -0500

On 1/23/07, Matt Rice <ratmice@yahoo.com> wrote:
I don't know what editor you use, but maybe it'd be
possible to add some custom text color to /** */ style
coments? (assuming you are not color blind)

I actually use nano, sometimes vi, which doesn't automatically put the * in front of new lines, I do that manually.  The only reason I suggested it is because it improves how I (big emphisis there) read the file.  I generally tend to skip anything that is already commented, but sometimes it's hard to differentiate code from comment if the comment is long and indented at some parts (much like a code would be).  Going through one of the headers, there was actually a big chunk that was an example code, which really confused me at first since this was a header.

Stefan