Re: Use of GNUstep in a commercial application

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: Use of GNUstep in a commercial application
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 11:16:36 +0000

> FYI, Even under the GPL, you can charge anything you want to use a
> program, as long as you give away the source code :-)

Actually you don't even need to do that as long as you aren't distibuting
the code. If it sits on your own servers and runs there and is never
given out to anyone then you can charge what you like for use of the
service and never have to give the source code away. This is what I do
at work, and what I think the original poster was suggesting.

-bat.