Re: Window managers

From: TMC
Subject: Re: Window managers
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 18:04:59 -0700 (PDT)

I know it is better at handling GS apps than other WMs, but a specific answer
is more helpful. I would like to see a list, perhaps on the wiki, of this
"special code". If we enumerate what makes Window Maker and Azalea different
from others, we can work towards a standard. Then somebody can support
GNUstep in their window manager of choice.

--Tycho Martin