Re: GNUstep Summer Of Code Deadline!

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: GNUstep Summer Of Code Deadline!
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 16:49:13 +0100 (CET)

> Is the GNUstep organization looking for more tangible results this
> summer (a project that is clearly finished)?  I could, perhaps, take on
> an easier GNUstep project for the summer and then tackle WebKit
> afterwards.  Maybe someone can suggest a project that will help with the
> porting of WebKit?

I personally would love to see a completed project, even if it means it is
less ambitious.  But opinions on this might different. ;-)

I liked your suggestion of a CoreFoundation clone because it does seem like
something you can bring to a good degree of completions in the three months
timescale.  But I'm not sure how useful a CoreFoundation clone would be in
practice, except for being able to boast that we have it.  Unfortunately
I don't know enough about WebKit to assess how useful it would be to port
WebKit. :-/

Thanks