Re: Bug tracking problem

From: Andreas Schik
Subject: Re: Bug tracking problem
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 08:55:00 +0200

Andreas,

On 2007-04-16 22:06:21 +0200 Andreas Höschler <ahoesch@smartsoft.de> wrote:

> Ch Chris,
>
>> ..]
>>> #0  0xfdac1504 in _write () from /lib/libc.so.1
>>> #1  0xfdab2bb0 in write () from /lib/libc.so.1
>>> #2  0xfd19e4ac in _XFlushInt () from /usr/openwin/lib/libX11.so.4
>> [...]
>>
>> Is this only happening for one particula application?
>
> Yes!
>
>> How did you dock the application?
>
> I started it with "openapp SmartClient" in Terminal.app and dragged the icon
> to the dock.
I did not use the dock for quite a while now, but what is the command
associated with the dock icon? Is it 'openapp YourApp.app' or maybe
'<path_to_YourApp.app/YourApp>'. I seem to remember that WindowMaker had
problems with that when dragging an app icon to the dock. Don't know whether
this would be a problem, though.

Andreas

--
Mail: aheppel at web dot de
Home: http://www.andreasheppel.de

PGP Key is available from the MIT key server (pgp.mit.edu).